Last updated in October 19, 2017
2. PUBLIC DOMAIN CONTENT
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
4. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
5. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
6. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
7. ACCESS TO AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
8. RETENTION PERSONAL INFORMATION
9. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. INERACTIVE SERVICES
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
2. Our website might have some collections that include images that are in the public domain, not protected by copyright or where the copyright ownership is unknown. Content can enter the public domain when copyright has expired, has been forfeited or is not applicable. For these images we don’t claim any copyright or other intellectual property rights and neither do our contributors, we just provide you with access to a copy to use in line with the terms of the license you buy. Other copies of these images might be available elsewhere for free. What is Copyright? Copyright is a law that gives you ownership over the things you create. As copyright owner you have the exclusive rights to sell, display and distribute the work however you want.
3. When you register with Stackstock.io, we ask for your personal or company's details. Once you register and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. Stackstock.io uses the information provided to enhance your online user experience such as “likebox” and to contact you about our specials and new products. The information we collect may be shared (with your consent upon registration) with our subsidiaries and affiliates for similar purposes. The following are information that we may collect from you: Contact information Billing information The Personal Information requested by us may be mandatory or voluntary, subject to the activity. In the event you do not provide us the mandatory Personal Information for a particular activity, we may be unable to engage you in such activity.
4. We collect your Personal Information to enhance your online user experience by recording and facilitating your participation in the activities. We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
5. By using Stackstock.io, you understand that all information collected from your registration will be collected indefinitely; and may be stored and used in jurisdiction whose privacy laws may be different and less protective than those of your home jurisdiction.
When you visit Stackstock.io, we place a small text file called a cookie in your computer hard disk. This file allows us to provide you with more conveniences such as “likebox” and enhance your online user experience. Most browsers allow you to reject cookies; but if you do so, certain webpages may not display properly. Stackstock.io will not send you unsolicited emails except for site wide announcements, or specific notifications that are delivered directly to your account. You may also choose to receive or not to receive monthly newsletters during your initial registration or by updating your contact preferences in your Personal Information page at any time after registration.
We may provide limited Personal Information to third parties that are appointed by us to assist us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These third parties are only authorized to use your Personal Information as necessary to provide the relevant services to us.
Stackstock.io will never sell your Personal Information to any third party. Stackstock.io reserves the right to disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, employees, customers, or the public.
7. You have the right to access to your Personal Information and amend your Personal Information at any time. This may be carried out by logging into your account at http://stackstock.io/members/login.php
8. We will maintain your Personal Information as long as it may be required by us to provide you our services and/or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and to resolves any disputes.
9. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once received. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any question about the security on Stackstock.io, you can contact us at email@example.com
10. We do provide interactive services by creating a platform in which you or third parties may interact with us by posting contents, messages, comments or any other items on these platforms. If you use our interactive services, do be mindful that any information you post to a public platform is available to be accessed by all persons accessing the same.
11. Both parties can terminate this agreement and close your membership account for any reason with a written notice and proof of identity. Upon termination You must remove all unused Images obtained from Stackstock from your computer. If You are a Contributor, your Images will disappear from the search cache within 24 hours of cancelling your account. You acknowledge that if the agreement and your membership were terminated by Stackstock due to copyright infringement, scamming, credit card fraud or other kinds of illegal or malicious activity, your earnings and/or download credits will be confiscated and your subscription will also be cancelled immediately.
12. If you have any queries/complaints in respect of your Personal Information, kindly contact us in writing or via e-mail at the address below:
368 Cottage St
Pawtucket, RI 02861